Wednesday, October 7, 2009

first post

so...i have officially lived in Franklin for 5 weeks today.

the experience has been incredible, beautiful, scary, uncertain, exciting, peaceful, so much better than what i could have ever imagined.

God has shown me the beauty of opening up my heart to where He wants me to be...and i have loved experiencing the passion stirring in my heart for each new day.

my desire for this blog is to be able to keep those that i love and cherish updated on the happenings in tennessee. i wish that i could take the time to talk to each & every one of you all the time and find out about your life and let you know about mine...so this is gonna have to do :)

i'll try and update as often as i can. i love you all.

choose joy.

abby lynn

2 comments:

  1. When should your thousands of readers expect a second post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, you officially haven't updated in 5 weeks.

    ReplyDelete